Arabian nightsʾ entertainments [electronic resource] : consisting of one thousand and one stories.
- Standardized Title:
- Arabian Nights. English.
- Fourteenth edition.
- London : T. Longman, 1778.
- Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library.
Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library
1 online resource (4 volumes)
- Text in English ; translated from the French version of a text originally in Arabic.
- Told by the Sultaness of the Indies, to Divert the Sultan from the Execution of a Bloody Vow he had made to marry a Lady every Day, and have her cut off next Morning, to avenge himself for the Disloyality of his first Sultaness, etc...Translated into French from the Arabian MSS. by M. Galland, of the Royal Academy ; and now done into English.
- Reproduction of the original from The British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Andover, Hants. UK : Cengage Learning, 2015-2017 (Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library, 1473-1900). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Galland, Antoine, 1646-1715, translator.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|