Family engagement with schools : strategies for school social workers and educators / Nancy Feyl Chavkin.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- Oxford workshop series (School Social Work Association of America)
Oxford Workshop Series: School Social Work Association of America
xvi, 162 pages ; 24 cm.
- Education -- Parent participation -- United States.
School social work -- United States.
Education -- Parent participation.
School social work.
- Introduction: Making the case for the importance of family engagement
Reflecting on models of family engagement
Taking stock of your school, your families, and your community
Building the vision with families and educators
Connecting with families: First steps
Communicating intentionally to build relationships with families
Collaborating with families
Next steps: Developing family and school leadership for capacity and sustainability.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Kathryn Faul and Joseph A. Wallace Fund.
- School Social Work Association of America.
Kathryn Faul and Joseph A. Wallace Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|