Biomedical & life sciences lectures by leading world experts [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Biomedical and life sciences lectures by leading world experts
At head of title: HS talks
Biomedical and life sciences collection <2010->
Henry Stewart talks: Biomedical & life sciences lectures by leading world experts
Henry Stewart Talks Biomedical and Life Sciences Collection
HS talks: Biomedical & life sciences lectures by leading world experts
- London : Henry Stewart Talks
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2006.
- Former title:
- Henry Stewart talks : Biomedicine seminar room collection <Feb. 12, 2007>
Henry Stewart talks : Biomedical & life sciences <April 27, 2010>-
- Medical sciences.
- Electronic reference sources.
- Henry Stewart Talks consist of audio-visual presentations ("online seminars by leading world experts") lasting approximately 40-50 minutes . The speakers cover a range of topics in biomedicine and life sciences. The collection, regularly expanded and updated, is browable as well as searchable. There is also a printable index. As an example of the kinds of talks include, among the more recent presentations are "Statistical Methods for the Analysis of Genome-Wide Association Studies: Practical advice and guidance" and "The Mechanisms of Ribosome Function: Insights into protein synthesis."
- "Henry Stewart Talks Ltd (HSTalks) is a leading provider of specially prepared, animated, online, audio-visual lectures, seminar-style talks and case studies for medical schools, business schools universities and commercial enterprises in over 60 countries around the world."
Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 31, 2017).
- Henry Stewart Talks (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|