Protecting small businesses from IRS abuse : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, February 11, 2015.
- Other Title:
- Protecting small businesses from Internal Revenue Service abuse
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017-
- Government document
1 online resource (volumes) : illustrations
- United States. Internal Revenue Service -- Rules and practice.
Small business -- Taxation -- United States.
Small business -- Taxation -- Compliance costs -- United States.
Small business -- United States -- Auditing.
Forfeiture -- Government policy -- United States.
Tax evasion -- United States -- Prevention.
- Legislative hearings.
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
Includes bibliographical references.
"Serial no. 114-OS01"--Pt. .
"Serial no. 114-OS012"--Pt. 2.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on March 8, 2017).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Oversight. Protecting small businesses from IRS abuse
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|