Political campaigns : concepts, context, and consequences / Costas Panagopoulos, Fordham University.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- [Oxford series on elections, campaigns, and democracy]
xi, 286 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Political campaigns -- United States.
Elections -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Government -- General.
POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Government -- National.
POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Political Process -- Elections.
Politics and government.
- "Political Campaigns is a detailed, comprehensive, in-depth look at modern campaigns that reflects on both theory and practice. It summarizes scholarly research on campaigns but also provides an in-depth and inside look into how contemporary campaigns are conducted" -- Provided by publisher.
- Series title from back cover.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 241-274) and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|