An American at Oxford / by John Corbin ...
- Other records:
- Boston ; New York, Houghton, Mifflin and company, 1902.
x p., 1 l., 325,  p. front., pl. 19 cm.
- University of Oxford.
Education -- United States.
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- 1902.
- The university and the college.
Oxford out of doors.
The college as an educational force.
The history of the university and the college.
The problems of the American university.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in green cloth, with design in gilt signed with interlocking Ds for Decorative Designers.
- Decorative Designers (Firm) , Binding designer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|