Rumble fish / producer, Doug Claybourne ; screenplay by S.E. Hinton, Francis Coppola ; directed by Francis Ford Coppola
- [New York, N.Y.] : The Criterion Collection, 
- Criterion collection ; 869.
Criterion collection ; 869
2 videodiscs (95 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 poster (color ; 36 x 47 cm., folded to 12 x 19 cm.)
DVD video 4 3/4 in.
- Hinton, S. E. -- Film adaptations.
Gangs -- Drama.
Brothers -- Drama.
Male friendship -- Drama.
- Teen films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround; Dolby Digital 2.0 surround.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- A street punk worships his older brother, who is the leader of a gang.
- Matt Dillon, Mickey Rourke, Vincent Spano, Diane Lane, Diana Scarwid, Nicholas Cage, Dennis Hopper.
- Director of photography, Stephen H. Burum; editor, Barry Malkin; music, Stewart Copeland.
- Title from container.
Based on Rumble fish / by S. E. Hinton.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1983.
Special feature: new 4K digital restoration, supervised by director of photography Stephen H. Burum and approved by director Francis Ford Coppola; audio commentary featuring Coppola; new interviews with Coppola, author and coscreenwriter S.E. Hinton, and associate producer Roman Coppola; new conversation between Burum and production Roman Coppola; new conversation between Burum and production designer Dean Tavoularis; pieces from 2005 about the film's score and production; interviews from 1983 with actors Matt Dillion, Diane Lane, and Vincent Spano and producer Doug Claybourne; French television interview from 1984 with actor Mickey Rourke; Locations : looking for Rusty James, a 2013 documentary by Alberto Fuguet about the impact of Rumble fish; new piece about the film's existentialist elements; "Don't box me in" music video; deleted scenes; original theatrical trailer; Lose yourself / [an essay] by critic Glenn Kenny (on back of poster).
- Coppola, Francis Ford, 1939- film director, screenwriter.
Hinton, S. E., screenwriter.
Claybourne, Doug, film producer.
Dillon, Matt, actor.
Rourke, Mickey, actor.
Lane, Diane, actor.
Spano, Vincent, 1962- actor.
Hopper, Dennis, 1936-2010, actor.
Scarwid, Diana, 1955- actor.
Cage, Nicolas, 1965- actor.
Malkin, Barry, film editor.
Burum, Stephen H., 1939- cinematographer.
Copeland, Stewart, composer.
Criterion Collection (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
CC2753DDVD The Criterion Collection
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|