The Big Book of Jewish Humor / edited and annotates by William Novak, Moshe Waldoks.
- [1st HarperPerennial ed.]
- [New York : HarperPerennial, a division of HarperCollinsPublishers, 1990.]
xxv, , 308,  pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Jewish wit and humor.
- Local subjects:
- Waldoks, Moshe (autograph) (Malgieri Collection copy). (search)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Deeper Meaning
Jewish & Goyish
Making a Living
First Things Last.
- Title page printed in brown and black.
"First HerperPerennial edition published 1990."
"With drawings by Diana Bryan, John Caldwell, Dick Codor ..."
"To accompany the various texts we have written a commentary which provides background information and occasional interpretations (but never explanations) of the jokes and stories."--Introduction.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy has autograph of Moshe Waldoks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Novak, William.
Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
006090917x (pbk.) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|