45 years / Sundance Selects, Film4 & BFI present, in association with Creative England, a production from The Bureau ; written & directed by Andrew Haigh ; produced by Tristan Goligher.
- Other Title:
- Forty-five years
- Director-approved DVD special edition.
- [New York, New York] : The Criterion Collection, 
- Criterion collection ; 861.
Criterion Collection ; 861
1 videodisc (95 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 folded insert (color illustrations ; 19 cm.).
4 3/4 in. stamping
- Married people -- Drama.
Constantine, David, 1944- -- Film adaptations.
Spouses -- Drama.
Older women -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Romance films.
Melodramas (Motion pictures)
Motion pictures, Great Britain.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- "In this exquisitely calibrated film, Charlotte Rampling and Tom Courtenay perform a subtly off-kilter pas de deux as Kate and Geoff, an English couple who, on the eve of an anniversary celebration, find their long marriage shaken by the arrival of a letter to Geoff that unceremoniously collapses his past into their shared present. Director Andrew Haigh carries the tradition of British realist cinema to artful new heights in 45 Years, weaving the momentous into the mundane as the pair go about their daily lives, while the evocatively flat, wintry Norfolk landscape frames their struggle to maintain an increasingly untenable status quo"--Container.
- Charlotte Rampling, Tom Courtenay, Geraldine James, Dolly Wells, David Sibley.
- Director of photography, Lol Crawley; editor, Jonathan Alberts; production designer, Sarah Finlay.
- Based on the story In another country, by David Constantine.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2015.
Special features: audio commentary with director/screenwriter Andrew Haigh and producer Tristan Goligher; new documentary featuring interviews with Haigh, Goligher, actors Charlotte Rampling and Tom Courtenay, editor Jonathan Alberts and director of photography Lol Crawley; new interview with David Constantine, author of the short on which the film was based; original theatrical trailer; essay by critic Ella Taylor (on insert).
- Haigh, Andrew, 1973- film director, screenwriter.
Goligher, Tristan, film producer.
Crawley, Lol, 1974- director of photography.
Alberts, Jonathan, editor of moving image work.
Finlay, Sarah, production designer.
Rampling, Charlotte, 1946- actor.
Courtenay, Tom, actor.
James, Geraldine, 1950- actor.
Wells, Dolly, 1971- actor.
Sibley, David, 1948- actor.
Sundance Selects (Firm), presenter.
FilmFour (Firm), presenter.
British Film Institute, presenter.
Creative England (Organization), presenter.
Bureau Film Company, production company.
Criterion Collection (Firm), film distributor.
- Publisher Number:
CC2733DDVD The Criterion Collection
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|