Earth abides / George R. Stewart.
- 2006 Del Rey Trade paperback edition
- New York : Ballantine Books, 2006, ©1949.
xiv, 345 pages ; 21 cm
- Plague -- Fiction.
Regression (Civilization) -- Fiction.
End of the world -- Fiction.
Survival -- Fiction.
Dystopias -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- A disease of unparalleled destructive force has sprung up almost simultaneously in every corner of the globe, all but destroying the human race. One survivor, strangely immune to the effects of the epidemic, ventures forward to experience a world without man. What he ultimately discovers will prove far more astonishing than anything he'd either dreaded or hoped for.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Internet Speculative Fiction Database, 81870
- Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|