Corporate inversion [electronic resource] : hearing before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, one hundred seventh Congress, second session, special hearing, October 16, 2002, Washington, DC.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office [Congressional Sales Office], 2003.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 107-811.
S. hrg. ; 107-811
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 66 pages).
- Business relocation.
International business enterprises -- Taxation -- United States.
Corporations, Foreign -- Taxation -- United States.
Income tax -- United States -- Foreign income.
- Legislative hearings.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on April 27, 2017).
Includes bibliographical references.
CRDP Program record.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Treasury and General Government. Corporate inversion
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Treasury and General Government. Corporate inversion
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|