Relations of the Wasatch and Green River formations in northwestern Colorado and southern Wyoming with notes on oil shale in the Green River formation [electronic resource] / J.D. Sears and W.H. Bradley.
- [Washington] : [Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey], 
- Professional paper (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; no. 132-F.
Shorter contributions to general geology ; 1923-1924.
Professional paper ; [132-F]
Shorter contributions to general geology ; 1923-1924
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Green River Formation.
Oil-shales -- Green River Formation.
Formations (Geology) -- Colorado.
Formations (Geology) -- Wyoming.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed September 22, 2014).
Report number from USGS web site.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Bradley, Wilmot H. (Wilmot Hyde), 1899-1979, author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Sears, Julian D. (Julian Ducker), 1891-. Relations of the Wasatch and Green River formations in northwestern Colorado and southern Wyoming, with notes on oil shale in the Green River formation
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|