Standard review plan for transportation packages for irradiated tritium-producing burnable absorber rods (TPBARs) [electronic resource].
- Washington, DC : Spent Fuel Project Office, Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, February 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations
- Radioactive substances -- Transportation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on Mar. 24, 2017).
"NUREG-1609, supplement 2."
"Manuscript completed: June 2005; date published: February 2006."
"R.W. Parkhill, NRC project manager."
"Author(s): Ronald S. Hafner [and six others]"--Bibliographic data sheet.
"Performing organization: Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory"--Bibliographic data sheet.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Spent Fuel Project Office, sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|