History of water development in the Amargosa desert area [electronic resource] : a literature review / M.P.Lee, N.M. Coleman, and T.J. Nicholson.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Advisory Committee on Nuclear Waste Staff, February 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource : illustrations
- Amargosa Desert (Nev. and Calif.)
Deserts -- Nevada.
Water resources development -- Nevada.
Water resources development -- California.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on Mar. 20, 2017).
"NUREG-1710, vol. 1."
"Manuscript completed: May 2004; date published: February 2005."
"Division of Systems Analysis and Regulatory Effectiveness, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Coleman, N. M., author.
Nicholson, T. J., author.
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Advisory Committee on Nuclear Waste. issuing body.
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Division of Systems Analysis and Regulatory Effectiveness, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Lee, M.P. History of water development in the Amargosa desert area
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|