SSA disability benefits, comprehensive strategic approach needed to enhance antifraud activities [electronic resource] : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Social Security, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives.
- Other Title:
- Comprehensive strategic approach needed to enhance antifraud activities
Social Security Administration disability benefits, comprehensive strategic approach needed to enhance antifraud activities
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2017.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 33 pages) : color illustrations
- United States. Social Security Administration -- Rules and practice.
Supplemental security income program -- Evaluation.
Insurance fraud -- United States -- Prevention.
Disability insurance -- United States -- Evaluation.
Waste in government spending -- United States -- Prevention.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (GAO web site, viewed Apr. 28, 2017).
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security, sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|