Between them : remembering my parents / Richard Ford.
- First edition.
- New York, NY : Ecco, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
179 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Ford, Parker -- Family relationships.
Ford, Edna Akin, 1910- -- Family relationships.
Ford, Richard, 1944-
Ford, Richard, 1944- -- Family.
Ford, Richard, 1944-.
Authors, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
Parent and child -- United States.
Parent and child
- A stirring narrative of memory and parental love, Richard Ford tells of his mother, Edna, a feisty Catholic girl with a difficult past, and his father, Parker, a sweet-natured soft-spoken traveling salesman, both born at the turn of the twentieth century in rural Arkansas. For Ford, the questions of what his parents dreamed of and how they loved each other and him became a striking portrait of American life in the mid-century. With his celebrated candor, wit, and intelligence, the award-winning storyteller and creator of the iconic Frank Bascombe delivers an unforgettable exploration of memory, intimacy, and love.-- Adapted from dust jacket.
- Gone : remembering my father
My mother, in memory.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James A. Crawford Memorial Fund.
- James A. Crawford Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|