Elite white men ruling : who, what, when, where, and how / Joe R. Feagin and Kimberley Ducey.
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2017. , ©2017
318 pages ; 24 cm
- Elite (Social sciences) -- United States.
Men, White -- United States.
Power (Social sciences) -- United States.
Discrimination -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
Elite (Social sciences)
Politics and government.
Power (Social sciences)
- Introduction: elite white men: the 21st century problem
The elite-white-male dominance system
Elite white male dominance: a contemporary overview
White imperialism, racism, and masculinity: 1890s-1940s
White imperialism, racism, and masculinity: globalization since the 1950s
More oligopolistic capitalism: the current neoliberal era
The politics of systemic racism: domestic change and reaction
Seeking the American dream: the case of African Americans
Systemic sexism, racism, and classism: a troubled present and future
Epilogue: making real "liberty and justice for all."
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
- Ducey, Kimberley, author.
George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|