The multiple identities of the reception teacher : pedagogy and purpose / edited by Anna Cox and Gillian Sykes.
- Los Angeles : SAGE/Learning Matters,  , ©2016
xiv, 181 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Education, Preschool.
- Local subjects:
- Education, Primary -- Great Britain
Pre-school to school transition
- The Reception year is a transitional or bridging time for children. This text will guide trainee and beginning teachers to perform the multiple roles and responsibilities of a reception teacher and support children through this transition.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Cox, Anna (Lecturer in education)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|