Dear Ijeawele, or, A feminist manifesto in fifteen suggestions / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- Other Title:
- Feminist manifesto in fifteen suggestions
- First edition.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2017.
, 63,  pages ; 19 cm
Child rearing -- Social aspects.
Mothers and daughters.
Women -- Social conditions -- 21st century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "This is a Borzoi book published by Alfred a. Knopf and Alfred A. Knopf Canada."
"This is a slightly expanded version of a letter written by the author as a Facebook post on October 12, 2016."--Title page verso.
"Jacket background images by ksusha27/Shutterstock. Jacket design by Joan Wong.
"This book was set in Janson, a typeface named for the Dutchman Anton Janson, but is actually the work of Nicholas Kis (1650-1702)."--A Note on the Type.
"Designed by Cassandra J. Pappas."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781524733131 :
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|