Light at the end of the tunnel [electronic resource] / Kingsley Ighobor
- [Place of publication not identified] : United Nations, 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development
- Apapa is an industrial hub in Lagos, Nigeria's bustling commercial capital that's home to some 17 million people. Daily, the air in Apapa reverberates with the humming sound of electricity generators. In Apapa, as in most places in Nigeria, electricity generators power big factory plants and air cooling systems, as temperatures often top 30 degrees Celsius.
- Contained In:
- Africa Renewal Vol. 28, no. 1, p. 20-21
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/d63d67dc-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|