Angola: Inequality clouds growing economy [electronic resource] / Nirit Ben-Ari
- [Place of publication not identified] : United Nations, 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
- Angola has one of the world's fastest growing economies. Its economy grew by 5.1% in 2013. As major public infrastructure investments in energy and transport kick in, its growth is projected to reach 7.9% in 2014 and 8.8% in 2015. Yet, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) reports that around 36% of Angolans live below the poverty line and one in every four persons is unemployed.
- Contained In:
- Africa Renewal Vol. 28, no. 2, p. 20-21
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/e6b6baab-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|