Empowering Madagascan women with environmental know-how [electronic resource] / Ann-Kathrin Zotz
- [Place of publication not identified] : United Nations, 2016.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages)
- Local subjects:
- International Trade and Finance. (search)
- It is somewhat ironic that with more than 3 billion people, the rural poor, who have very little in the way of personal resources, constitute the largest group of natural resource managers. Within this group, women have a key role in sourcing natural resources as farmers and household providers. They are responsible for harvesting, collecting of fuel and water and cultivating subsistence crops.
- Contained In:
- International Trade Forum Vol. 2016, no. 1, p. 34-35
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/313040a7-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|