Abolishing fees boosts African schooling [electronic resource] / Michael Fleshman
- [Place of publication not identified] : United Nations, 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
- When the Kenyan government announced it would stop charging fees for primary school education - just days before the beginning of the 2003 school year - the result was pandemonium. Teachers, headmasters and parents scrambled to find desks, pencils and books for over a million extra students.
- Contained In:
- Africa Renewal Vol. 23, no. 4, p. 16-19
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/f716762e-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|