Environmental Performance Reviews: Morocco [electronic resource] / UN
- [Place of publication not identified] : United Nations, 2014.
- ECE Environmental Performance Reviews Series, 2412-107X.
ECE Environmental Performance Reviews Series, 2412-107X.
- Government document
1 online resource (265 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Environment and Climate Change
- The present publication contains the Environmental Performance Review of Morocco. This report also covers 13 issues of importance to the country related to policymaking, planning and implementation, the financing of environmental policies and projects, and the integration of environmental concerns into economic sectors, in particular agriculture, energy, health, industry, biodiversity and protected areas, water and waste management. The Morocco review was notable as it is the first country outside of the region to request an EPR from ECE, and the process was undertaken in cooperation with the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA). The publication is aimed at officials and experts working for public authorities responsible for environmental policy, representatives of civil society, the business community, academia and the media.
Signs and measures
Currency conversion table
Policymaking framework for environmental protection and sustainable development
Compliance and enforcement mechanisms and evaluation of their effectiveness
Environmental monitoring, information and education
Economic instruments for environment and expenditures for environmental protection
Implementation of international agreements and commitments
Biodiversity and protected areas
Health and environment
Industry and environment
Energy and environment
Agriculture and environment
Participation of morocco in multilateral environmental agreements
Key data and indicators available for the review
List of major environment-related legislation
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/44510831-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.