Guidance Document on an Integrated Approach on Testing and Assessment (IATA) for Skin Corrosion and Irritation / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2017.
- OECD environmental health and safety publications. Series on testing and assessment 20777876 ; no.203.
OECD Series on Testing and Assessment 20777876 ; no.203
- Government document
1 online resource (64 pages).
- This Guidance Document proposes an integrated approach on testing and assessment (IATA) for skin corrosion and irritation. It also provides consistent information on key characteristics of each of the individual information sources of the IATA, and relevant guidance on how to integrate information for decision making (including decisions on the need for further testing) for final decisions for classification and labelling.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|