Valiant-for-truth ; [electronic resource] Symphony no. 5 ; The pilgrim pavement ; Hymn-tune prelude on song 13 by Orlando Gibbons ; The twenty-third psalm ; Prelude and fugue in C minor / Ralph Vaughan Williams.
- Standardized Title:
- Works. Selections
- Colchester, Essex, England : Chandos, 
- Sound recording
1 online resource (71 minutes)
- Choruses (Mixed voices) with organ.
String orchestra music, Arranged.
Canons, fugues, etc. (Organ with orchestra), Arranged.
Operas -- Excerpts, Arranged.
- Vocal works sung in English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Valiant-for truth (5:59)
Symphony no. 5 (39:31)
The pilgrim pavement (8:43)
Hymn-tune prelude on song 13 by Orlando Gibbons (3:17) / arr. for string orchestra by Helen Glatz
The twenty-third psalm (2:31) / arr. by John Churchill
Prelude and fugue in C minor (10:13).
- London Sympnony Orchestra ; Richard Hickox, conductor ; Ian Watson, organ (3rd work) ; Richard Hickox Singers (1st, 3rd and 5th works) ; Carys Lane, soprano (3rd and 5th works).
- Includes liner notes in English, German, and French.
Streaming audio files.
Title from resource description page (viewed March 21, 2016).
1st work for mixed voices with organ ; 2nd work for orchestra ; 3rd work for soprano, chorus and organ ; 4th work arranged for strings, originally for piano solo ; 5th work opera excerpt arranged for soprano and mixed chorus ; last work arranged for organ and orchestra, originally for organ solo.
Symphony Recorded All Saints' Church, Tooting 28 October 1997.
Other works Recorded All Saints' Church, Tooting 5 May 1998.
- Hickox, Richard, 1948-2008, conductor.
Alexander Street Press.
London Symphony Orchestra.
Richard Hickox Singers.
- Other format:
- Original cat. no.: CHSA 5004
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|