- Washington, DC : American Society for Microbiology, -
1 online resource
Began with Volume 1, issue 1 (January/February 2016).
- Microbial ecology -- Periodicals.
Systems biology -- Periodicals.
Microbiology -- Periodicals.
- Medical subjects:
- Microbiological Phenomena.
- Electronic journals.
- MSystems is an open-access journal that publishes preeminent work that stems from applying technologies for high-throughput analyses to achieve insights into the metabolic and regulatory systems at the scale of both the single cell and microbial communities. The best research in systems biology of individual microbes through microbial communities, including the development of new computational approaches to derive biological insight from these large data sets.
Numbering from archive page.
Some numbers issued in combined form.
Volume 1, issue 1 (January/February 2016); title from journal homepage (publisher's Web site, viewed Jan. 6, 2016).
Volume 5, issue 5 (October 2020) (ASM journals, viewed September 28, 2020).
- American Society for Microbiology, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|