Women and Muslim family laws in Arab states : a comparative overview of textual development and advocacy / Lynn Welchman.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands : Amsterdam University Press, .
- ISIM series on contemporary Muslim societies.
ISIM series on contemporary Muslim societies
1 online resource (254 pages)
- Domestic relations (Islamic law)
Women (Islamic law)
Domestic relations -- Islamic countries.
Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Islamic countries.
Muslim women -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
- Muslim family law and its principles 15 regarding marriage, divorce, personal maintenance, paternity, and child custody is one of the most widely applied family law systems in existence today. A number of states have recently codified Muslim family law.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Print version:
- 9789053569740 (paperback)
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access unlimited online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|