Kundenkenntnis im Handel : Ausprägungen, Herkunft und Wirkungen / Günter Silberer (Hg.).
- Göttingen : Universitätsverlag Göttingen, 2009.
- Open Access e-Books
1 online resource (236 pages) : illustrations (some colour), portraits (some colour); digital, PDF file(s).
- Customer relations.
- Electronic books.
- Text in German.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat or other PDF reader (latest version recommended), Internet Explorer or other browser (latest version recommended).
- The importance of customer knowledge for providers' market success is undisputed. However, we know little about how well providers know their customers. This also applies to trade. Therefore, the publication presented here deals with the form of customer knowledge in retail, but also with the sources and determinants of this knowledge and with its effects on the provider and customer side. Attention is paid to all possible sources of customer knowledge, but above all customer contacts. In particular, not only are relevant theories endeavored, but also first, differentiated research results on the expression of customer knowledge, the influencing factors and the effects of this knowledge are presented. Conclusions for future research and knowledge management in retail complete the work.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Silberer, Günter editor.
- 9783940344670 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|