Syntax of Dutch. Nouns and noun phrases. Volume 1 / Hans Broekhuis, Evelien Keizer ; with the cooperation of Hans Bennis [and others]. [electronic resource]
- Amsterdam : Amsterdam University Press, 2012.
- Comprehensive grammar resources.
Comprehensive grammar resources
1 online resource (671 pages)
- Dutch language -- Syntax.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
- Syntax of Dutch presents a synthesis of formal linguistic research of the Dutch language from over forty years of scholarship. It is primarily concerned with language description, and provides support to all researchers interested in matters relating to the syntax of Dutch. These volumes provide a dense yet highly organized description of the internal structure of the noun phrase as well as its external distribution within the clause. These works are written with a directness and lucidity that makes it accessible to linguists of all kinds, including advanced students. This work, which will be published in seven volumes total in the period 2012-2016, is an essential addition to the library of any linguist working with Dutch.
- vol. 1 Nouns and noun phrases / Hans Broekhuis, Evelien Keizer ; with the cooperation of Hans Bennis ... [et al.]
vol. 2 Nouns and noun phrases / Hans Broekhuis, Marcel den Dikken ; with the cooperation of Hans Bennis ... [et al.]
[vol. 3] Adjectives and adjective phrases / Hans Broekhuis
[vol. 4] Adpositions and adpositional phrases / Hans Broekhuis ; with the cooperation of Hans Bennis ... [et al.]
[vol. 5] Verbs and verb phrases (3 v.)
[vol. 6] Coordination and ellipsis / Hans Broekhuis, Norbert Corver.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Feb 2021).
- Broekhuis, Hans, 1959- editor.
Keizer, Evelien, editor.
Bennis, Hans, author.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9789048517558 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access unlimited online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|