Digital rhetoric [electronic resource] : theory, method, practice / Douglas Evman.
- Michigan : University of Michigan Press, 2015.
- Digital humanities (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
1 online resource (173 pages)
- Rhetoric -- Data processing.
Rhetoric -- Study and teaching.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
- A survey of a range of disciplines whose practitioners are venturing into the new field of digital rhetoric, examining the history of the ways digital and networked technologies inhabit and shape traditional rhetorical practices as well as considering new rhetorics made possible by current technologies
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Print version:
- 9780472121137 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|