A history of the psychology schools at Adelaide's Universities / edited by Tony Winefield and Ted Nettelbeck.
- Adelaide, South Australia : University of Adelaide Press, 2016.
1 online resource (xii, 206 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Psychology -- Study and teaching (Higher)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat or other PDF reader (latest version recommended), Internet Explorer or other browser (latest version recommended).
- This book commemorates the history of the psychology schools in Adelaide's three Universities: The University of Adelaide, Flinders University and the University of South Australia. Its publication in 2016 coincides with their 60th, 50th and 25th birthdays respectively. Their core activities comprise undergraduate teaching, postgraduate research training, research and postgraduate professional training.
- Preface / Tony Winefield
1. Introduction / Tony Winefield
2. Origins and early history of the University of Adelaide's School of Psychology / Malcolm Jeeves and Tony Winefield
3. Later years / Anna Chur-Hansen
4. Teaching applied psychology at the University of Adelaide: A personal view / Neil Kirby
5. Flinders University: Psychology in the twentieth century / Leon Lack
6. Recent history of Flinders School of Psychology / Tracey Wade
7. History of Psychology at the University of South Australia: From little things big things grow / Jacques Metzer
8. History of Psychology at the University of South Australia: Recent history / Kurt Lushington.
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 11 Aug 2017).
Description based on: online resource; title from pdf title page (JSTOR, viewed June 17, 2020).
- Winefield, Anthony H. (Anthony Harold), 1937- editor.
Nettelbeck, Ted, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version:
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|