De Keten Uitgedaagd : Besturen en Verantwoorden in Een Wereld Vol ICT / R. van Wijk [and three others].
- Amsterdam, [The Netherlands] : IOS Press BV, 2014.
1 online resource (420 pages) : illustrations
- Information technology -- Germany.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
- Accountability is a social issue of the first order, but it is also a source of growing concern and irritation for many organizations. In 2004 the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Justice launched an investigation into the possible application of eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) as a uniform data standard for accountability. In 2006 there was an architecture for Standard Business Reporting. In 2007, the first messages in XBRL were successfully delivered to the tax authorities and the Chamber of Commerce via a generic provision. At the end of 2009, serious efforts were made to achieve the large-scale transition of information chains. Since 2013, with Standard Business Reporting, Logius offers a working and efficient standard solution for mass accountability.Challenging the chain - Management and accountability in a world full of ICT describes the path that Standard Business Reporting has traveled from assignment to solution. Specialists from the field and scientists provide a well-founded and detailed insight into the challenges involved in the transition of information chains. In its versatility, the book is exemplary for the required paradigm shifts within the domain of change. The book also offers all the practical information that parties need to apply the SBR solutions in their own domain.It is now generally known that large-scale ICT programs are about much more than just technology. With Standard Business Reporting as a model of a domain in which information chains have been tackled thoroughly, The Chain has been challenged to be a not-to-be-missed manual for administrators and program managers who want to manage and account for a world full of ICT.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (EBC, viewed January 15, 2018).
- Wijk, R. van, author.
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|