EPJ quantum technology.
- Heidelberg, Germany : Springer-Verlag, GmbH, 2014-
1 online resource
Began with Volume 1, issue 1 (December 2014).
- Quantum theory -- Periodicals.
Quantum computers -- Periodicals.
Information theory -- Periodicals.
- Electronic journals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Covers theoretical and experimental advances in subjects including but not limited to the following: quantum measurement, metrology and lithography; quantum complex systems, networks and cellular automata; quantum electromechanical systems; quantum optomechanical systems; quantum machines, engineering and nanorobotics; quantum control theory; quantum information, communication and computation; quantum thermodynamics; quantum metamaterials; the effect of Casimir forces on micro- and nano-electromechanical systems; quantum biology; quantum sensing; hybrid quantum systems.
"A SpringerOpen journal."
Articles are added consecutively to the current annual volume.
Copublished by Societa Italiana di Fisica, EDP Sciences and Springer.
Description based on: Volume 1, issue 1 (December 2014); title from journal homepage (publisher's Web site, viewed January 30, 2014).
Latest issue consulted: Volume 5, issue 1 (December 2018) (Springer Link website, viewed May 4, 2018).
- Società italiana di fisica, publisher.
EDP Sciences, publisher.
Springer (Firm), publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|