China finance and economic review.
- Other records:
- Heidelberg, Germany : Springer-Verlag, GmbH, 2013-
1 online resource
Began with Volume 1 (2013).
- China -- Economic conditions -- 2000- -- Periodicals.
Finance -- China -- Periodicals.
Economics -- Research -- China -- Periodicals.
Economics -- Research.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A general-interest peer-reviewed economics journal with a special focus on economic issues. Sponsored by National Academy of Economic Strategy, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, the CFER aims to promote high quality and innovative economic research and to provide a platform for idea exchange and collaboration between Chinese economists and their overseas peers. It welcomes the submission of papers, critical surveys and review articles in the theoretical, applied and policy areas of economics and finance.
- "A SpringerOpen journal."
China Finance and Economic Review is fully sponsored by the National Academy of Economic Strategy.
Description based on: Volume 1 (2013); title from journal homepage (publisher's web site, viewed January 17, 2014).
Latest issue consulted: Volume 5 (2017) (Springer Link, viewed July 7, 2017).
- Zhongguo she hui ke xue yuan. Cai jing zhan lüe yan jiu yuan, sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|