Cattle on feed / [National Agricultural Statistics Service, Agricultural Statistics Board, U.S. Department of Agriculture].
- Standardized Title:
- Cattle on feed (Washington, D.C. : Online)
- Other Title:
- Title from index page: Cattle on feed (PCT-BB)
- Washington, D.C. : The Service
- Government document
Print began in 1963.
- Cattle trade -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Cattle -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds -- Periodicals.
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USDA web site. Address as of 6/30/03: http://usda.mannlib.cornell.edu/reports/nassr/livestock/pct-bbc/; current access is available via PURL.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader (required for PDF format).
- Contains the monthly total number of cattle and calves on feed, placements, marketings, and other disappearance; by class and feedlot capacity for selected states; number of feedlots and fed cattle marketings by size groups for selected states.
- "MtAn 2-1."
Summarized by: Cattle (Washington, D.C. : Online).
Continues microfiche version.
Description based on: Jan. 27, 1995; title from caption (viewed May 19, 1999).
Latest issue consulted: Apr. 16, 1999.
- United States. National Agricultural Statistics Service.
United States. Agricultural Statistics Board.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|