Congressional record index.
- Standardized Title:
- Congressional record index (Online)
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.]
- Government document
Print began with 43rd Congress (1873).
- Index to the Congressional globe
- Law -- United States -- Indexes -- Periodicals.
United States -- Politics and government -- Indexes -- Periodicals.
Politics and government.
- Electronic journals.
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
Mode of access: Internet via GPO Access. Previously available as of 3/2/2016: http://www.access.gpo.gov/sudocs/aces/aaces190.html.
- "Publication of the Joint Committee on Printing, Congress of the United States."
Updated daily when Congress is in session.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
Indexes the daily issues of the Congressional record.
Description based on print version record; title from web page (viewed Jan. 18, 2001).
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Printing.
United States. Government Printing Office.
- Access Restriction:
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|