Rural development perspectives / United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Standardized Title:
- Rural development perspectives (Washington, D.C. : Online)
- Washington, D.C. : The Service
- Government document
Three times a year, Feb., June and Oct.
Ceased with Oct. 1999 issue.
- Rural development -- United States -- Periodicals.
United States -- Rural conditions -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader required.
Mode of access: World Wide Web. Address as of 7/17/2000: http://www.ers.usda.gov/epubs/pdf/rdp/rdp.htm; current access is available via PURL.
- Nontechnical articles on the results of new rural research and what those results mean. Shows the practical application of research in rural banking, aging, housing, the nonmetro labor force, poverty, and the effect of farm policies on rural areas.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, issue 2 (Feb. 1996); title from caption.
- United States. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|