- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Congressional record (Daily ed. : Washington, D.C.)
- Other Title:
- Congressional Record Daily
Daily Congressional record
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O.
- Government document
1 online resource
Daily (when Congress is in session)
Print began with: 43rd Congress, Special session of the Senate of the United States (Mar. 4, 1873).
- Law -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
Politics and government.
- Electronic journals.
- Consists of four sections: Daily digest, Extension of remarks, House, Senate.
Indexed in: Congressional record index.
Also available from FD, Inc. on CD-ROM with title: Congressional record on CD-ROM.
Description based on: 103rd Congress, 2nd session, volume 140, number 1 (Jan. 25, 1994); title from title screen (viewed June 19, 2013).
Latest issue consulted: 114th Congress, 2nd session, volume 162, no. 120 (July 25, 2016) (viewed July 26, 2016).
- United States. Government Printing Office, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|