A profile of older Americans.
- Standardized Title:
- Profile of older Americans (Online)
- [Washington, DC] : [U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Administration on Aging]
- Government document
electronic texts, volumes : HTML, Word, Excel, digital PDF files
Began with 1995.
- Older people -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet at the AoA web site. Address as of 6/28/02: http://www.aoa.dhhs.gov/aoa/STATS/profile/prevprofile.html; current access available via PURL.
- Some v. issued only online.
Prepared in conjunction with AARP, <1999>.
Description based on: 1995; title from caption (viewed June 28, 2002).
Latest issue consulted: 2007 (viewed Nov. 14, 2008).
- United States. Administration on Aging.
American Association of Retired Persons.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|