The NSDUH report / National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
- Standardized Title:
- NSDUH report (Online)
- Other Title:
- National Survey on Drug Use and Health report
Title on home page: Facts, short reports from the National Survey on Drug Use & Health
Short reports from the National Survey on Drug Use & Health
- [Rockville, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services, Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration, Office of Applied Studies, -
- FACTS, OAS short reports.
FACTS, OAS short reports
- Government document
1 online resource (7 volumes).
Sept. 16, 2003- Sept. 17, 2009.
- Drug abuse surveys -- United States -- Periodicals.
Drug abuse -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Substance abuse -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Drug abuse surveys.
- Medical subjects:
- Substance-Related Disorders.
Electronic government information.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web from the SAMHSA web site. Formerly available (as of 1/12/07) at address: http://www.oas.samhsa.gov/factsnsduh.htm; current access is available via PURL.
- Each issue has also a distinctive title.
Vols. for 2006 have Issue no. designation.
Description based on: Sept. 16, 2003; title from PDF caption (publisher's Web site, viewed Feb. 24, 2004).
Latest issue consulted: Sept. 17, 2009 (viewed Jan. 4, 2017).
- National Survey on Drug Use and Health (U.S.)
United States. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Office of Applied Studies.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|