- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Congressional record (Permanent ed. : Washington, D.C.)
- Other Title:
- HTML caption title: Congressional record (Bound edition)
- [Permanent ed.].
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office
- Government document
1 online resource
Print began with 43rd Congress, Special session of the Senate of the United States (Mar. 4 to 26, 1873).
- Law -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
Politics and government
- Electronic journals.
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Description based on: Volume 145 (1999); title from title screen (GPO website, viewed June 19, 2013).
Latest issue consulted: Volume 155 (2009) (GPO's govinfo, viewed Nov. 29, 2017).
- United States. Government Printing Office, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|