Digital data improvement priorities for continuous learning in health and health care : workshop summary / Claudia Grossmann, Brian Powers, and Julia Sanders, Rapporteurs ; Roundtable on Value & Science-Driven Health Care, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.
- Washington, District of Columbia : The National Academies Press,  , ©2013
- Conference Name:
- Digital Data Priorities for Continuous Learning in Health and Health Care (Conference) (2012 : Washington, D.C.), issuing body.
Digital Data Priorities for Continuous Learning in Health and Health Care (Conference)
- Learning healthcare system series.
The learning health system series
1 online resource (60 p.)
- United States. Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act.
Medical records -- United States -- Data processing -- Congresses.
Medical informatics -- United States -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Data quality challenges and opportunities in a learning health system
Digital health data uses : leveraging data for better health
Issues and opportunities in the emergence of large health-related datasets
Innovations emerging in the clinical data utility
Strategies going forward.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Roundtable on Value & Science-Driven Health Care, issuing body.
Grossmann, Claudia, 1978- contributor.
Powers, Brian (Brian W.), contributor.
Sanders, Julia (Julia C.), contributor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|