Geographic adjustment in Medicare payment. Phase II, Implications for access, quality, and efficiency / Committee on Geographic Adjustment Factors in Medicare Payment, Board on Health Care Services ; Margaret Edmunds and Frank A. Sloan, and A. Bruce Steinwald, editors ; Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.
- Other Title:
- Implications for access, quality, and efficiency
- Washington, District of Columbia : National Academies Press, 
1 online resource (238 p.)
- Medical care -- United States.
Medical policy -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Payment simultations
Evidence of geographic variation in access, quality, and workforce distribution
Programs and policies to improve access and quality of care for beneficiaries
Observations on the larger policy context
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Edmunds, Margaret, editor.
Sloan, Frank A., editor.
Steinwald, Bruce, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|