Application of modern toxicology approaches for predicting acute toxicity for chemical defense / Committee on Predictive-Toxicology Approaches for Military Assessments of Acute Exposures [and four others].
- Washington, District of Columbia : The National Academies Press, 2015.
1 online resource (134 p.)
- Chemical warfare -- United States -- Safety measures.
Toxicology -- Research -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- FrontMatter; Preface; Contents; Application of Modern Toxicology Approaches for Predicting Acute Toxicity for Chemical Defense; Summary; 1 Introduction; 2 Conceptual Framework and Prioritization Strategy; 3 Nontesting Approaches Relevant to Prediction of Acute Toxicity and Potency; 4 Assays for Predicting Acute Toxicity; 5 Integration and Decision-Making for Predictive Toxicology; 6 Lessons Learned and Next Steps; Appendix A: Biographical Information on the Committee on Predictive-Toxicology Approaches for Military Assessments of Acute Exposures; Appendix B: Available Data or Databases
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed March 17, 2016).
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Predictive-Toxicology Approaches for Military Assessments of Acute Exposures, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|