Cross-sector responses to obesity : models for change / Steve Olson, rapporteur, Roundtable on Obesity Solutions, Food and Nutrition Board ; Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.
- Washington, District of Columbia : The National Academies Press,  , ©2015
- Conference Name:
- Cross-Sector Work on Obesity Prevention, Treatment, and Weight Maintenance : Models for Change (Workshop)
1 online resource (156 p.)
- Obesity -- United States.
Public health -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Front Matter; Reviewers; Contents; 1 Introduction; 2 Health Equity; 3 Sustainability; 4 Leadership; 5 Measurement; 6 The National Prevention Council: Bringing Federal Agencies Together to Build Health and Resilience in Americans; 7 A Statewide Strategy in the Battle Against Child Obesity in Delaware; 8 PLACE MATTERS: Building People Power to Tackle Fundamental Causes of Obesity in Cook County, Illinois; 9 PowerUp: Mobilizing Against Obesity in St. Croix Valley, Minnesota, and Wisconsin; 10 Community Transformation in the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Michigan
11 Concluding Remarks References; Appendix A: Workshop Agenda; Appendix B: National Prevention Council Cross-Sector Case Study; Appendix C: Delaware Cross-Sector Case Study; Appendix D: Cook County PLACE MATTERS Case Study; Appendix E: PowerUp in the St. Croix Valley (MN/WI) Case Study; Appendix F: Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Cross-Sector Case Study; Appendix G: Acronyms and Abbreviations; Appendix H: Speaker Biographical Sketches
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed September 4, 2015).
- Roundtable on Obesity Solutions, issuing body.
Food and Nutrition Board, issuing body.
Olsen, Steven, rapporteur.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|