Public engagement on genetically modified organisms - when science and citizens connect : workshop summary / Holly Rhodes and Keegan Sawyer, rapporteurs ; Roundtable on Public Interfaces of the Life Sciences, National Research Council of the National Academies [and four others].
- Washington, District of Columbia : The National Academies Press,  , ©2015
- Conference Name:
- When Science and Citizens Connect: Public Engagement on Genetically Modified Organisms (Workshop) (2015 : Washington, D.C.), author.
1 online resource (59 p.)
- Transgenic organisms -- Congresses.
Genetically modified foods -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Frontmatter; Acknowledgment of Reviewers; Contents; 1 Introduction and Overview; 2 How People Think (about Genetically Modified Organisms); 3 The Science-Information Climate; 4 Cultural and Political Contexts; 5 How Should Scientists Engage in Conversations about Genetically Modified Organisms?; Appendix A: Workshop Agenda; Appendix B: Workshop Attendees; Appendix C: Biographies of Workshop Speakers, Panelists, Moderators, Case Presenters, and Planning Committee Members; Appendix D: About the Roundtable on Public Interfaces of the Life Sciences
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed September 4, 2015).
- National Research Council (U.S.). Roundtable on Public Interfaces of the Life Sciences, issuing body.
Rhodes, Holly, author.
Sawyer, Keegan, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|