The engineer : the professional bulletin for army engineers.
- Standardized Title:
- Engineer (Fort Belvoir, Va. : Online)
- Fort Belvoir, Va. : U.S. Army Engineer School, 1971-
- PB (United States. Army)
- Government document
Three times a year, July/Dec. 2008-
- Military engineering -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the Maneuver Support Center website. Previously available as of 6/5/2001: http://www.wood.army.mil/ENGRMAG/emag%5Fhp.htm.
- Presents professional information designed to keep Army engineers informed of current and emerging developments within their areas of expertise for the purpose of enhancing their professional development. Articles cover engineer training, doctrine, operations, strategy, equipment, history, and other areas of interest to the engineering community.
- Title from cover (viewed June 5, 2001).
Issue for May-Aug. 2020 not published.
Published: Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.,
Subtitle changed to "the professional bulletin 'of' Army Engineers" with the Feb. 2001 issue.
This title withdrawn from the Federal Depository Library Program upon request of the publishing agency on or about Sept. 24, 2002; online access to some issues restored on or about Oct. 13, 2004.
Some v. distributed to depository libraries in print.
Volumes for 1971-<1977> issued by: the U.S. Army Engineer School; spring 1978-fall 1978 by: U.S. Army Engineer Center and School; winter 1978/79-July 1988 by: the U.S. Army Engineer Center and Fort Belvoir; Nov. 1988-Aug. 1999 by: the U.S. Army Engineer Center and Fort Leonard Wood; Nov. 1999-Oct. 2000 by: U.S. Army Engineer School; Feb. 2001-Apr.-June 2004 by: the U.S. Army Maneuver Support Center; July-Sept. 2004-July-Sept. 2007 prepared by: the U.S. Army Engineer School; Oct.-Dec. 2007-Sept.-Dec. 2009 by: U.S. Army Engineer School and the MANSCEN Directorate of Training; Jan.-Apr. 2010 by: U.S. Army Engineer School and the MSCoE Directorate of Training; May-Oct. 2010- by: U.S. Army Engineer School and the Maneuver Support Center of Excellence (MSCoE) G-37 Publications.
Latest issue consulted: Jan.-Apr. 2020 (viewed Aug. 24, 2020).
- Army Engineer Center and Fort Belvoir.
U.S. Army Engineer School.
United States Army Engineer Center and Fort Leonard Wood.
U.S. Army Maneuver Support Center.
U.S. Army Maneuver Support Center of Excellence.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|