The Georgetown journal of law & public policy.
- Other Title:
- Georgetown journal of law and public policy
Geo. J.L. & Pub. Pol'y
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Students of Georgetown University Law Center]
1 online resource
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (winter 2002).
- Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
Public policy (Law) -- United States -- Periodicals.
Politics and government
Public policy (Law)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Vol. 1, no. 1 preceded by issue for fall 2002 called "Inaugural issue."
Description based on first issue; title from table of contents page (Hein Online, viewed Sept. 17, 2007).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 3 (summer 2005) (viewed Sept. 17, 2007).
- Georgetown University. Law Center.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|