The Royal American magazine, or Universal repository of instruction and amusement [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Royal American magazine, or Universal repository of instruction and amusement (Online)
- [S.l. : s.n., 1774-1775] ; (Boston : Printed by and for I. Thomas)
Vol. 1 (Jan. 1774)-v. 2, no. 3 (Mar. 1775).
- Boston (Mass.) -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A reprint of Hutchinson's History of Massachusetts was published as an appendix to this magazine, a portion being issued with each number; but it was not completed, and consists of pages 1-152 only, without a title page."
- Title from PDF cover (Proquest, viewed Jan. 31, 2006).
Editors: Jan.-June 1774, I. Thomas.--July 1774-Mar. 1775, J. Greenleaf.
- Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831.
Greenleaf, Joseph, 1720-1810.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|